gingerinTX

A place to keep up with the Consford family of San Augustine, Texas.

Our Lord has been so good to us.

Proverbs 16:3 "Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established."

Apr 28, 2011

Easter Dresses






 

Monogram from Martha Pullen Internet Embroidery Club
  Our granddaughter, Bonnie, was so excited to get her dress in the mail that she had to have a picture taken right then. 

Mail to West Africa is such a risky situation.  Praise the Lord that the package made it there.  I couldn't believe that it fit that well. 

It is such a pleasure to see a smile like this on such a beautiful little face.  It makes all the time at the machine worth every minute!





I started this project in plenty of time to get it finished.  But, again, I didn't get it done in time.  I wanted to make special dresses for the four beautiful granddaughters.  I am still working on the last two.  Here are the pictures of the first one that was mailed to Africa.  They haven't gotten the package yet, but it should only be a few more days.  (I posted picture above about three weeks later than this.)


Sammy Jo and Rachel Joy
 Here are two more of my granddaughters in their dresses.  I took their dresses to Canada on our visit this month.  What a joy to visit with them.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww.... we miss those girls so much! So precious! Thank you for posting this pic! Beautiful dresses too!

    ReplyDelete

"The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace. Psalm 29:11